Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The CHI journal template (available in the For Authors page) has been used and the CHI styles have been applied throughout. If unsure how to use the CHI template, or convert existing text to use the CHI paper template, please see the video in the For Authors page.
- The author has ensured any tables in the paper have been formatted to use the CHI table style. If unsure how to use or convert existing tables to use the CHI paper style, please see the tables video in the For Authors page.
- The author has ensured any equations in the paper have been formatted to use the CHI table style. If unsure how to use or convert existing equations to use the CHI paper style, please see the equations video in the For Authors page.
- The complete author checklist has been thoroughly reviewed to ensure the paper meets CHI standards. The complete checklist is available from the For Authors page.
Submission of your paper for publication in the Journal of Water Management Modeling constitutes:
- The understanding that authors retain copyright of their paper.
- The authors confirmation the paper has not been published previously, is not being considered for publication elsewhere, and is not a violation of copyright or prior ownership.
- The understanding that if parts of the material (i.e., text, figures, or tables) have been published elsewhere, permission for their reproduction must be obtained from the copyright owners and full acknowledgement made in the paper.
- The understanding that CHI will have the right to publish the paper and it will be licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and
reproduction in any medium.
- The understanding that authors have the right to publish versions of the paper in a dissertation/thesis or on their organization’s website, with an acknowledgment and link to the JWMM published version.